Serving All of San Diego County
The Pondless Waterfall
- Great for customers who don’t want a pond…just a waterfall and stream.
- Perfect for public settings where child safety or the liabilities of a pond may be a concern.
- Virtually maintenance free! Simply refill the reservoir every few weeks or add a water fill valve in the snorkel Vault to compensate for water loss due to evaporation.
- Great alternative for a front yard pond.
- No ecological need to run the system continuously.
A basin is excavated, lined with an EPDM liner, our tank is installed, the waterfall is built, and the waterfeature is finished out with a mix of cobblestone and gravel to provide a natural look. Once the basin is filled with water, it flows through the gravel filter and is circulated by a pump that sits at the bottom of the tank. A notch at the top of the tank accommodates the flexible PVC pipe that carries the water up to a waterfall filter. The waterfall box then returns the water to the reservoir via a waterfall. Since the water level remains below the rock and gravel fill, it gives the appearance of a “pondless” waterfall and stream yet provides plenty of water to run the waterfalls!
While the pondless system has been available for a number of years, it is still relatively unknown to most people.
We installed one of the first pondless waterfalls in San Diego in 2005 and have installed well over 500 systems to date.
Over the years we have updated our systems to provide the best products for our clients. Our systems provide the easiest access to the pump and most reserve water available.